With a broad range of different material characteristics in equal material fractions, our true-to-mesh woven wire cloth is a fixed economic factor for many sectors when it comes to efficient mechanical sorting of a solids mixture. Thanks to the exactly definable mesh size, your raw materials are reliably sorted into different substance and/or grain sizes. As a result, the elements are quickly, reliably and economically separated in the process chain.
Please see our woven wire-cloth overview for the mesh sizes of our standard woven wire cloth.
Our versatile vibration sorter tackles even difficult-to-sort substances. In waste paper treatment, in the high-density material area of substance treatment, in the low-density material area of the constant share, in fine sorting as a reject sorter and in the disposal area upstream of the wastewater treatment plant.
- Flat, compact, no piecing
- 700 rpm for good transport
- 2 sizes, 0.8 and 1.6 m2 sorting area
- Uniform wash-out through spray pipe and back-up strips in screen basket
- Long service life, screen plates are not immersed
- Contact and consulting
- Use our professional consulting service – contact our specialist here.